Our student loans can help you bridge the financing gap when other types of financial aid such as grants, scholarships and federal loans are not enough to cover the cost of your college education. Our complimentary cuScholar Private Student Loan, available through our partner, cuStudentLoans may be the answer to your funding needs. Use this loan to pay for all qualified education expenses including tuition, books, room/board, computers and even past tuition bills.
Students, graduates and co-signers, get more information, read informative articles and ask questions at the College Resource Center
- Easy to apply and quick approval process
- Competitive interest rates, and with good grades, get even lower rates
- No Origination Fee for all student borrowers
- 1% interest rate reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period.
- 30-day no-fee loan cancel policy
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or up to cost of attendance per year. ($120,000 lifetime maximum)
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 "Proactive Payment" towards the loan while in school
- Must be enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Students are encouraged to apply with a creditworthy co-signer for a better chance of approval and/or lower interest rate
- Co-signer release after just 24 consecutive on-time payments
Deposit Payment Coupon
- Additional Aid
General information about government student aid programs and other sources of aid for education can be found at the following links: