Get 3% Cash Back on Balance Transfers
Banish Your Credit Card Balance to a Low Rate UFCU Visa
Do you have a scary credit card balance? UFCU can help!
Transfer an existing credit card balance to University Credit Union and get 3% CASH BACK with NO BALANCE TRANSFER FEES.
For a limited time, you can earn up to $1000 cash back-- that’s extra money you can put towards something more meaningful than the interest on your balance.
Call 801-481-8800 to transfer your card balance today.
Life should feel worthwhile, and University Federal Credit Union wants to put more money in your pockets so you can pursue your version of happiness! That’s why, if you transfer an existing credit card balance to a UFCU Visa, we’ll give you 3% cash back on your balance transfer. That’s 3% cash back with no subtracted fees so you can earn money just for making an easy switch to a UFCU Visa, a low rate card with no annual fee.
Call 801-481-8800 to transfer your balance today and get 3% cash back up to $1,000!
What else do you get with a UFCU Visa?
For starters, you get up to 5x reward points on Campus purchases, 4x on gas, 3x at warehouse stores, and 1x reward points on other purchases no matter where you swipe your card. There is NO ANNUAL FEE, aggressively low interest rates, and numerous other benefits.
Earn rewards for the purchases you make every day!
- 5x rewards on University of Utah Campus purchases
- 4x rewards for gas
- 3x rewards on travel and stores like Costco and Sam's Club
- 2x rewards for groceries and restaurants
- 1x rewards on everything else
Get a UFCU Rewards Visa noW
Want more? Here are some additional benefits to using a UFCU Visa:
University Federal Credit Union wants to help you do more with your money. That’s why we offer a stack of benefits for using your University Federal Credit Union Visa card. To name a few, your UFCU Visa comes with these additional perks:
- Mobile Phone Replacement Insurance – pay your monthly bill with your UCU Visa card, and University Credit Union will replace your phone if stolen or damaged
- Auto Rental Collision Damage – using this card ensures reimbursement for damages caused by collision or theft of most rental vehicles
- Travel Accident Insurance Coverage – when traveling, pay your fare using your UCU Visa, and we’ll provides up to $250,000 coverage against accidental injury or death
- Rewards Points Earned With Every Transaction – 5x rewards points on qualified purchases, redeemable toward travel rebates, airfare, gift cards, or cash awards
To get 3% cash back on your balance transfer, call 801-481-8800 or visit us in a branch today.
*Valid dates for the Balance Transfer program are 10/1/2021 – 12/1/2021. Must transfer a minimum of $500. Balance must come from another institution. Total cash back cannot exceed 3% of available limit. Cash incentive allowed up to one times the loan limit for the full life of the loan. Balance transfers can only be done in branch or through the loan call center at 801-481-8899. Cash reward is treated as dividends and will be reported to you on IRS Form 1099INT. Your variable Annual Percentage Rate will be based on your creditworthiness and the loan product you choose. Visa variable loan rate is based on the Wall Street Journal prime lending rate on the last day of each month. Although there is no annual fee, other fees may apply such as cash advance fees (1.5% of cash advance amount but no more than $50, daily interest is accrued), foreign transaction fees (1% of transaction amount), late payment fees, or other account fees and charges. Federally insured by NCUA.
For a copy of our Cardholder Agreement, click here. Visit our Visa Rewards site to view the awards catalog or to learn more about the program rules and details. "3% Cash Back on Balance Transfers" program is subject to change without notice.