DO SOMETHING MORE INTERESTING WITH YOUR MONEY
Transfer an existing credit card balance to University Credit Union and get
3% CASH BACK with NO BALANCE TRANSFER FEES.
For a limited time, you can earn up to $1000 cash back-- that’s extra money
you can put towards something more meaningful than the interest on your balance.
Life should feel worthwhile, and University Credit Union wants to put more money in your pockets so you can pursue the moments that bring meaning to you. That’s why, if you transfer an existing credit card balance to a University Credit Union Visa, we’ll give you 3% cash back on your transfer. That’s 3% cash with no subtracted fees. Now you can earn money just for making an easy switch to a financial institution that values you and your financial freedom.
What else do you get with a University Credit Union Visa?
For starters, you get up to 5x reward points on Campus purchases, 4x on gas, 3x at warehouse stores, and 1x reward points on other purchases no matter where you swipe your card. There is NO ANNUAL FEE, aggressively low interest rates, and numerous other benefits.
Earn rewards for the purchases you make every day!
- 5x rewards on University of Utah Campus purchases
- 4x rewards for gas
- 3x rewards on travel and stores like Costco and Sam's Club
- 2x rewards for groceries and restaurants
- 1x rewards on everything else
Get cash back noW
Want more? Here are some additional benefits to using a University Credit Union Visa:
University Credit Union wants to help you do more with your money. That’s why we offer a stack of benefits for using your University Credit Union Visa card. To name a few, your UCU Visa comes with these additional perks:
- Mobile Phone Replacement Insurance – pay your monthly bill with your UCU Visa card, and University Credit Union will replace your phone if stolen or damaged
- Auto Rental Collision Damage – using this card ensures reimbursement for damages caused by collision or theft of most rental vehicles
- Travel Accident Insurance Coverage – when traveling, pay your fare using your UCU Visa, and we’ll provides up to $250,000 coverage against accidental injury or death
- Rewards Points Earned With Every Transaction – 5x rewards points on qualified purchases, redeemable toward travel rebates, airfare, gift cards, or cash awards
3% Cash Back on balance transfers available from 10/01/19 – 11/30/19
Call a University Credit Union credit specialist today at 801-708-0345 or visit one of our 16 branch locations. Don’t wait to transfer your balance today; it takes only minutes and earns big time rewards.
Start getting cash back
*Must transfer a minimum of $500. Balance must come from another institution. Total cash back cannot exceed 3% of available limit. Cash incentive allowed up to one times the loan limit for the full life of the loan. Balance transfers can only be done in branch or through the loan call center at 801-708-0345. Cash reward is treated as dividends and will be reported to you on IRS Form 1099-INT. **Your rate will be based on your creditworthiness and the loan product you choose. Visa variable loan rate is based on the Wall Street Journal prime lending rate on the last day of each month. Although there is no annual fee, other fees may apply such as cash advance fees (1.5% of the cash advance amount), foreign transaction fees (0.80% of transaction amount if in U.S. dollars, 1% of transaction amount if must convert to U.S. dollars), late payment fees, or other account fees and changes. Maximum fee on a cash advance fee is $50. For a copy of our Cardholder Agreement, click here. Visit our Visa Rewards site to view the awards catalog or to learn more about the program rules and details. "3% Cash Back on Balance Transfers" program is subject to change without notice.