Our 3% Cash Back for Visa Balance Transfers promotion has closed, but we still have amazing perks...
University Credit Union offers the creme de la creme of Visa rewards
You should enjoy your money! That's why we offer big-time rewards for everyday purchases. With our low rate Visa rewards card, you get up to 5x reward points on qualified purchases at the University of Utah campus, 4x on gas, 3x at warehouse stores, and 1x reward points on all other purchases no matter where you swipe your card. There is NO ANNUAL FEE, aggressively low interest rates, and tons of other benefits.
Earn rewards for the purchases you make every day!
- 5x rewards on University of Utah Campus purchases
- 4x rewards for gas
- 3x rewards on travel and stores like Costco and Sam's Club
- 2x rewards for groceries and restaurants
- 1x rewards on everything else
Want more? Here are some additional benefits to using a University Federal Credit Union Visa:
University Federal Credit Union wants to help you do more with your money. That’s why we offer a stack of benefits for using your University Federal Credit Union Visa card. To name a few, your UFCU Visa comes with these additional perks:
- Mobile Phone Replacement Insurance – pay your monthly bill with your UFCU Visa card, and University Federal Credit Union will replace your phone if stolen or damaged
- Auto Rental Collision Damage – using this card ensures reimbursement for damages caused by collision or theft of most rental vehicles
- Travel Accident Insurance Coverage – when traveling, pay your fare using your UFCU Visa, and we’ll provides up to $250,000 coverage against accidental injury or death
- Rewards Points Earned With Every Transaction – 5x rewards points on qualified purchases, redeemable toward travel rebates, airfare, gift cards, or cash awards
Call a University Federal Credit Union credit specialist today at 801-708-0345 or visit one of our 16 branch locations. You can also learn more or apply for a University Federal Credit Union Visa Rewards Card here.
**Your rate will be based on your creditworthiness and the loan product you choose. Visa variable loan rate is based on the Wall Street Journal prime lending rate on the last day of each month. Although there is no annual fee, other fees may apply such as cash advance fees (1.5% of the cash advance amount), foreign transaction fees (0.80% of transaction amount if in U.S. dollars, 1% of transaction amount if must convert to U.S. dollars), late payment fees, or other account fees and changes. Maximum fee on a cash advance fee is $50. For a copy of our Cardholder Agreement, click here. Visit our Visa Rewards site to view the awards catalog or to learn more about the program rules and details.