Know Before You Borrow
These useful calculators can help you make wise financial decisions when you borrow for small or major purchases.
- How much can I afford to borrow?
- What is my loan rate?
- How long will it take to pay off my loan?
- How much will my loan payments be?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
- Is an Auto Loan or Home Equity Loan best for purchasing a car?
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card?
- How soon can I eliminate my debts?
Educate Yourself: Wiki University
Car Buying Decisions
While shopping for a car or truck is exciting, it is also no simple matter. You...Read More >
Tips for Using Credit Wisely
If used carefully, credit can be a helpful financial tool. For example, using ...Read More >
Not a member of University Credit Union yet? Here are some reasons to join:
Member-owned - We’re owned by our members, so our only purpose is to serve you
Local to Utah - We care about, serve in, and invest in our local community
Loyal to You - The decisions we make are to serve you, our members, not a for-profit board