Plan for your future
These useful calculators can help you save for a major purchase, retirement, or your child’s college education.
- What savings amount should I start with?
- How much should I save each month?
- How much could I save over time?
- How much do I need to save for college?
- How can I save a million dollars?
- What rate would I need to earn on my savings?
- Which is better for me, a Traditional IRA or a Roth IRA?
- How much will my Traditional IRA be worth at retirement?
- How much will my Roth IRA be worth at retirement?
- How long will my retirement savings last?
- What rate do I need to support my retirement?
- How much do I need to fund my retirement?
- How much can I spend each month in retirement?
You may also be interested in:
Educate Yourself: Wiki University
Car Buying Decisions
While shopping for a car or truck is exciting, it is also no simple matter. You...Read More >
Tips for Using Credit Wisely
If used carefully, credit can be a helpful financial tool. For example, using ...Read More >
Not a member of University Credit Union yet? Here are some reasons to join:
Member-owned - We’re owned by our members, so our only purpose is to serve you
Local to Utah - We care about, serve in, and invest in our local community
Loyal to You - The decisions we make are to serve you, our members, not a for-profit board