"ONE-TIME BUMP" SHARE CERTIFICATES
With terms from 6 months to 5 years and a new lower threshold of $500, University Federal Credit Union’s Bump Certificates just got better! You can start saving today and if the rate increases during your term, you can bump up to the higher rate!
Start saving for that dream home or vacation!
- Regular & Traditional IRA Bump Certificates
- 6 months to 5 year terms*
- One-time bump during your term**
- $500 minimum balances to open
ask about bump certificateSbump certificate rates
* The One-time Bump Share Certificate is not automatically renewable. At maturity, the One-time Bump Certificate Account will renew to a Regular Certificate Account with the same term as the original, without a one-time bump option, unless it is withdrawn within the 7-day grace period after maturity. You may incur a penalty on dividends should you choose to withdraw your money before the completion of the term.
** This Certificate is allowed a one-time dividend rate increase (bump) which must be initiated by an account owner. When the one time bump option is exercised by the account owner, the rate will change to the current rate of the Regular Certificate of the same term length