The smart choice is checking with benefits!
This checking account is overflowing with great member benefits! And we’ll waive the monthly fee when you use four or more products and services.*
Check out these great features!
- .25% discount off the rate on all auto, RV, and signature loans
- Free cashier’s checks any time you need them
- No minimum balance to open or maintain the account**
- Free ID theft protection helps keep you safe against fraud
- Free alerts that notify you when you want about activity on your account
$5 monthly fee waived when you use four or more of these products and services:
- Online banking (min. of 3 times per month)
- VISA debit card (min. of 5 transactions per month)
- VISA credit card (min. of 3 transactions per month)
- Bill pay (min. of 3 bills per month)
- Direct deposit (min. of $300 per month)
- Overdraft line of credit
- Auto, signature or RV loan
- Mortgage loan
- A VISA credit card with a balance
- A HELOC or second mortgage with a balance
- Maintain a minimum checking balance of $300
*$5 monthly fee waived when you use four or more specific products and services (see list above).
**The monthly fee of $5 may be applicable if you choose to maintain a minimum checking balance of $300 as one of your monthly fee-waiver criteria and you fail to maintain a balance of $300 or more in the account.
Educate Yourself: Wiki University
Managing Your Checking Account
Whether you have a history of overdraft or non-sufficient funds charges or you...Read More >
Managing Your Money
Money management is the process of knowing where you are spending your money today...Read More >
*Visit our Visa Rewards site to view the awards catalog or to learn more about the program rules and details.
Not a member of University Credit Union yet? Here are some reasons to join:
Member-owned - We’re owned by our members, so our only purpose is to serve you
Local to Utah - We care about, serve in, and invest in our local community
Loyal to You - The decisions we make are to serve you, our members, not a for-profit board