The FHA Insured reverse mortgage provides seniors with an opportunity to convert part of the equity in their home into useable cash. Seniors need to keep their property in good repair and remain current on their property taxes, homeowner's insurance and
If they do so:
- The senior owns and can stay in their home for as long as they choose.
- The senior will not have to make monthly mortgage payments.
- The senior retains title to their home.
- The senior or their heirs retain 100% of any excess equity upon the sale of the home
Qualifications are simple:
- Youngest borrower must be 62 years of age.
- The home the senior owns or is purchasing must be their primary residence.
- The home must meet standard FHA appraisal guidelines.
WHY REVERSE MORTGAGES?
- 89% of seniors want to remain at home, but will need the resources to do so.
- Opportunity to solidify your relationship with current clients.
- Your clients need access to this program.
- It is a great platform for new community outreach initiatives that could increase your client base
- Seniors prefer to work with someone they know and trust.