Student Rewards Visa
Earn rewards every time you make a purchase!
You’re making purchases every day; why not earn rewards points* every time you do? A Student Rewards Visa is a great way to build your credit and maximize your purchasing power.
A Visa card designed just for you
- Earn rewards points on every purchase – redeem for travel, rebates, gift cards, and cash*
- No annual fee**
- Variable rate as low as 15.24% APR***
- Limits up to $4,000 – establish your credit without the risks of a high credit limit
Not enough? Check out these additional benefits:
- Cell phone replacement insurance – pay your monthly bill with this card and we’ll replace your phone if stolen or damaged
- Auto rental collision damage – provides reimbursement for damage due to collision or theft of most rental vehicles
- Travel accident insurance coverage – provides you with $250,000 coverage against accidental death or injury while traveling when you pay your fare using your Visa
*Visit our Visa Rewards site to view the awards catalog or to learn more about the program rules and details.
**Although there is no annual fee, other fees may apply such as cash advance fees (1.5% of the cash advance amount), foreign transaction fees (0.80% of transaction amount if in U.S. dollars, 1% of transaction amount if must convert to U.S. dollars), late payment fees, or other account fees and changes. Click here for a copy of our Cardholder Agreement.
***Rates are variable and range from 15.24% APR to 18.00% APR. Your rate will be based on your creditworthiness. Visa loan rate is based on the Wall Street Journal prime lending rate on the last day of each month. The maximum interest rate over the life of the loan is 18.00%.
Educate Yourself: Wiki University
Basics of Credit: What to Know Before U Borrow
The ability to borrow adds flexibility to planning and makes it possible...Read More >
College Students and Credit Cards
Many college students are graduating with more than just a degree. They ...Read More >
Not a member of University Credit Union yet? Here are some reasons to join:
Member-owned - We’re owned by our members, so our only purpose is to serve you
Local to Utah - We care about, serve in, and invest in our local community
Loyal to You - The decisions we make are to serve you, our members, not a for-profit board