On the fence about taking that vacation? We want to help. Don’t skip the vacation, Skip-A-Pay!
With our Skip-A-Pay program you can skip your qualified loan payment and keep the cash for something more fun, like a family getaway.
Our Skip-A-Pay program gives you the option to defer one month's payment on an eligible loan to the end of the loan for a small fee.
- You can have no more than 2 skipped payments on the loan in a 12-month period.
- The $19 fee for each monthly payment which is skipped, must be paid by withdrawal from your account or by mailing in a check
- If loan is a mortgage, home equity, commercial or student loan, it does not qualify for our Skip-A-Pay program.
- UFCU must have the title(s) naming UFCU as lienholder and proof of insurance for any and all collateralized loans you currently have with us to qualify.
- For credit card or overdraft line-of-credit loans, the requested Skip-A-Pay must be for the payment currently due in the month the request is made.
- All accounts must be in good standing
- You must complete the current Skip-A-Pay form and return to UFCU.
- If the loan is set up with reoccurring ACH, payroll or auto transfer payments, you agree to allow UFCU to suspend the payment for the month of the requested skipped payment, and you also agree to allow UFCU to reinstate the payment after the requested Skip-A-Pay period.
- You must have made 1 payment on loan to qualify
- You must have made 12 payments on loan to qualify.
- You must have made minimum of 6 consecutive payments since your last skipped payment on the loan.
Not a member of University Credit Union yet? Here are some reasons to join:
Member-owned - We’re owned by our members, so our only purpose is to serve you
Local to Utah - We care about, serve in, and invest in our local community
Loyal to You - The decisions we make are to serve you, our members, not a for-profit board