Raise your hand...
IF YOU COULD USE SOME EXTRA CASH!
With our Skip-A-Pay program you can skip your qualified loan payment and keep the cash.
Our Skip-A-Pay program gives you the option to defer one month's payment on an eligible loan to the end of the loan for a small fee.
- You must have made at least 12 payments on the loan to qualify
- You must have made a minimum of 6 consecutive payments since your last skipped payment on the loan and you can have no more than 2 skipped payments on the loan in a 12-month period.
- The $19 fee for each monthly payment which is skipped, must be paid by withdrawal from your account of by mailing in a check.
- If loan is a mortgage, home equity, commercial or student loan, it does not qualify for our Skip-A-Pay program.
- UFCU must have the title(s) naming UFCU as lienholder and proof of insurance for any and all collateralized loans you currently have with us to qualify.
- For credit card or overdraft line-of-credit loans, the requested Skip-A-Pay must be for the payment currently due in the month the request is made.
- All accounts must be in good standing.
- You must complete the current Skip-A-Pay form and return to UFCU.
- If the loan is set up with reoccurring ACH, payroll or auto transfer payments, you agree to allow UFCU to suspend the payment for the month of the requested skipped payment, and you also agree to allow UFCU to reinstate the payment after the requested Skip-A-Pay period.
Disclosures: Mortgage loans, home equity loans, commercial loans, student loans, or collateralized loans for which UFCU has not received proof of insurance or the collateral's title naming UFCU as the only lien holder of record do not qualify for the Skip-A-Pay program. All accounts must be in good standing to qualify. Holiday Skip-A-Pay skipped payments may be used for the December payment only and will not be authorized for the first payment due. Other Skip-A-Pay skipped payments will not be authorized until the first 12 monthly payments on the loan have been made. If the loan is set up with reoccurring ACH, payroll or auto transfer payments, you agree to allow UFCU to suspend the payment for the month of the requested skipped payment, and you also agree to allow UFCU to reinstate the payment after the requested Skip-A-Pay period. A $19 fee will be assessed for each monthly payment which is skipped using the Skip-A-Pay program.
Not a member of University Credit Union yet? Here are some reasons to join:
Member-owned - We’re owned by our members, so our only purpose is to serve you
Local to Utah - We care about, serve in, and invest in our local community
Loyal to You - The decisions we make are to serve you, our members, not a for-profit board