UTAH PRIVATE STUDENT LOANS
Student Loan Financing from University Federal Credit Union
With UFCU, You Can Achieve More
A University Federal Credit Union Private Student Loan can help you bridge the financing gap when other types of financial aid like grants, scholarships, and federal loans are not enough to cover the cost of your college education. With competitive interest rates, exceptionally flexible financing options for students, and convenient refinancing options, UFCU is Utah’s favorite lender of private student loans.
Utah Student Loan Interest Rates
Education is important to us and we want to help you get the best education without having to worry about how you're going to finance it. That's why University Federal Credit Union offers awesomely low student loan rates with either variable or fixed terms. Visit our rates page to see all our current Utah student loan rates.
Easy Student Loan Application and Quick Approval Process
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or up to cost of attendance per year ($120,000 lifetime maximum)
- Available if you are enrolled in an eligible school and pursuing a degree program
- Competitive interest rates, and with good grades, get even lower rates
- Student Loans offered through LendKey
Private Student Loans Can Take You Further
What is a Private Student Loan?
A private student loan is an alternative financing option for students to pay for college. Students may apply for a private loan in situations where they can’t receive any more federal aid or if they need extra financing for their student expenses. University Federal Credit Union’s student loan can help you bridge the financing gap when other types of financial aid such as grants, scholarships, and federal loans are not enough to cover the cost of your college education.
At University Federal Credit Union, we strive to give you the best choice in Utah for your student loans. Please get in contact with a representative today if you have any questions. Call 801-481-8800 or apply for your student loan by clicking the button below.
Why Choose University Credit Union For Your Student Loan?
- Borrow what you need- Borrow up to $120,000 as an undergraduate, or $160,000 for graduate education.
- Competitive Interest Rates- Based on your academic history, your student loan rates may be even lower.
- Release Your Cosigner- Give more flexibility to your cosigner by releasing them from your student loan after making 24 consecutive on-time full principal and interest payments. †
- 0.25% Interest Rate Reduction- Set up recurring monthly payments to enjoy a reduced interest rate. ‡
- No Origination Fee- Why pay us money to process your student loan application? We'll never charge you any origination fees.
- Cover Your Education Costs- Use your loan for any qualified educational expenses including tuition, room & board, books, and even computers.
Refinancing Student Loans
If you’ve finished your college education and had time to improve your credit score, now is the perfect time to refinance your student loan debts! Refinance your existing student loans with University First Federal Credit Union to lower monthly payments and reduce interest rates.
- 15 Minutes & Done — Complete your entire application online in under 15 minutes.
- Manage Your Student Loan — Our online portal lets you check your balance, make payments, and access your account anytime — day or night.
- Release Your Cosigner — Give more flexibility to your cosigner by releasing them from your loan after making 12 consecutive on-time full principal and interest payments.
- No Origination Fee — Why pay us money to process your loan application? We'll never charge you any origination fees.