VISA DEBIT CARD
University Federal Credit Union is not just local to Utah, but we're local to you. Our visa debit cards provide you with better benefits and more convenient transactions. Some of those benefits include:
- Our Free Mobile App- You can access and manage your funds any time, easily transfer money between accounts, check your FICO credit score and much more!
- No Annual Fee- No matter where you are, your Visa debit card is accepted worldwide with no annual fee.
- No Surcharge ATMs- If you ever find yourself in a place where you can’t access a UCU ATM, you can withdraw cash from any CO-OP ® Network ATM with no surcharge fees. These ATMs are scattered around the United States and other countries, so you can count on getting the cash you need without paying any fees.
- Free Student Checking Account- As a student, you’re always on the move. UCU helps you move with local ATMs on campus at the University of Utah with no surcharge fees, low student loan rates, and awesome mobile banking.
UCU is Utah's choice for great banking. If you are looking for added security and benefits that come with your debit card, we are the credit union for you!
How To Apply For a Debit Card Online
Applying for your Visa debit card is super easy. When you open up your checking account with UCU, you can apply immediately for your card. Choose whether your card is delivered by mail or if you would like to visit a University Federal Credit Union Branch near you to pick it up.
Choose The Checking Account That Works For You
e-Checking- Keep it simple with an easy-to-use, paperless account.
- No minimum balance
- No monthly fee
- Eco-friendly to protect the environment! Everything is electronic.
Crimson Checking- Our premium, full-featured checking account.
- Earns dividends on the entire balance
- Rate discounts on Auto, RV, and Signature loans
- Free ID Theft Protection
Smart Checking- An account that rewards you for your relationship with us!
Also, Did You Know You Can Get a Custom Debit Card?
Shouldn’t your debit card be unique like you? Learn how you can get a unique debit card by choosing an image from our Card Image Gallery today.