ID Theft Protection
Make sure your identity is protected
At University Credit Union, we take ID theft very seriously. As a key benefit of our Smart and Crimson checking accounts, we offer evado|PROTECT Plus for free. It’s also available at a discounted rate with our eChecking account.
How we work to keep you safe
- Placing fraud alerts at the three major credit bureaus
- Reviewing all three of your credit reports to identify fraudulent activity
- Researching and remediating fraudulent activity with creditors, banks, utility companies, leasing agents, medical facilities, etc.
- Providing personal follow-up for 12 months after identity recovery
- Expense Reimbursement Insurance to cover out-of-pocket recovery-related expenses.
- Lost Document Replacement services to assist in replacing lost or stolen cards/documents in the event of an identity theft incident.
- Entitlement to Single-Bureau Credit Monitoring to help you stay informed of changes to your credit file.
Educate Yourself: Wiki University
A Survivor's Guide to Identity Theft
Identity theft is a crime with many faces: from the pickpocket who your steals...Read More >
Choices for Fraud Alerts
If you feel that your personal information, financial or otherwise, has potentially...Read More >
Not a member of University Credit Union yet? Here are some reasons to join:
Member-owned - We’re owned by our members, so our only purpose is to serve you
Local to Utah - We care about, serve in, and invest in our local community
Loyal to You - The decisions we make are to serve you, our members, not a for-profit board