ID THEFT PROTECTION
Make sure your identity is protected
At University Credit Union, we take ID theft very seriously. As a key benefit of our Smart and Crimson checking accounts, we offer evado|PROTECT Plus for free. It’s also available at a discounted rate with our eChecking account.
How we work to keep you safe
evado|PROTECT Plus provides Fully Managed Research, Remediation and Recovery services. You will be assigned a professional Recovery Advocate if your identity is compromised in any way. Recovery Advocates take the appropriate action which, depending on your identity theft incident, may include:
- Placing fraud alerts at the three major credit bureaus
- Reviewing all three of your credit reports to identify fraudulent activity
- Researching and remediating fraudulent activity with creditors, banks, utility companies, leasing agents, medical facilities, etc.
- Providing personal follow-up for 12 months after identity recovery
- Expense Reimbursement Insurance to cover out-of-pocket recovery-related expenses.
- Lost Document Replacement services to assist in replacing lost or stolen cards/documents in the event of an identity theft incident.
- Entitlement to Single-Bureau Credit Monitoring to help you stay informed of changes to your credit file.